? ??????????????Air Jordans? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (163 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 20716 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogg BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Air Jordan 4



Uh oh, here we go!!! The Air Jordan IV is a personal favorite. I call this my birth shoe. This shoe cam out the same month as well as the same year i was born. I believe it was meant for me to love this particular pair. The IVs were released in 1989 and were the first Jordan shoe to go global. It was an international best seller. They were feature in Spike Lee's(Mars Blackmon!!!) "Do the Right Thing". When they were retroed 10 years later in '99, they flew off racks in a matter of hours!!!

My Man Mars!!!!!!!


Blackmon Editions!!!!!


My personal favorite,that good ole' black and red!!!!!
NIKE FLIGHT 89


Of course they had to swith it up. Here's the Fusions

0 comments: